YOUR ROLE IN REALIZING THIS DREAM…
Volunteers have always been an integral part of the Pragati Wheel. At Pragati Wheel we welcome dedicated volunteers with various backgrounds, talents, and skill levels to initiate projects across different departments and locations.
We regularly assess the needs of our organisation to identify meaningful opportunities for volunteers to get involved and play a productive role. Much like mentoring, volunteering is a journey to maximize impact to Pragati Wheel and personal growth for the volunteer; a sustained engagement over a significant period of time is to help children from childhood to livelihood.
Your help could be in any of the following areas:
- Monetary Donations
- Volunteer to teach or help with school operations
- Volunteer to provide medical services including health checkups.
- Donate stationery and school supplies.
- Donate Uniform and Bags.
- Finance our mid-day meal and morning snack programme
- Sponsor a child for higher education.
Please contact Parminder Kaur to register your interest in volunteer opportunities with Pragati wheel on [email protected] giving us an insight into your profile, objectives and skill set.